Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trust in the Lord

Last Thursday morning I had Mother bring my scooter from the garage so I could take a ride on it. Before I took off I notice that the light was blink that mean the scooter need to be charger the battery. But it seem like it has a lot of power I thought I charger it up here while back I told Mother I am going to go ahead and take ride around the apartment. When I took off I was going really good I got about half way down at the end of the apartment then it start to run out of power. As soon as I knew what was happen I turn around to start home and I pray that the Lord will help me get home.

One thing I always do before I every go for a ride I tell Mother in case something happen so I knew that she know where I am and will come look for me if I don't show up. It amazing me when we need the Lord he always here for us I just trust and believe his going to help get me home. After I got part way I decide when I could I will go in between the apartments as soon as I got to the courtyard I knew right then the Lord was with me. Because I saw ours neighbor she were come back from get her mail his send her just the right time I holler at her and ask her to go get Mother for me. When Mother got out there to me she help me get back and take care of the scooter. Mother and I got inside I told her that the Lord took care of me I thank him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understand. Proverbs 3:5

1 comment:

Jim Smith said...

That is so true Pam. This is a great practical application of these Bible Verses. Thanks for sharing it with me.