Friday, September 26, 2008

Mother Cactus

About 2 weeks ago Mother and I were getting ready to leave for church Sunday morning. As Mother going out of the door she said oh Pam Mother sound surprise and she said the cactus is in full bloom. It had 4 blooms on it were pretty Mother buy the cactus from Bob and Pauline at the Smith reunion at the Auction they had every year. We all laugh about it when Mother bring home she and Daddy got to look at it and saw that they were a big long nail in the pot we wonder why Pauline
put a nail in there we never knew why. All of ours neighbors saw that the cactus before and then that day they were really surprise too. Just like we were Mother she took pictures of the bloom Mother said it good that we enjoy it today because the bloom just last that day. Mother and I laugh about it she said I had that
cactus for 15 years and the bloom on it just last for one day.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a cute story! You made me smile Pam! I miss you two.