Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas

Howdy Everyone,
Day before yesterday I spend the day trying to make a Christmas Elf on the computer I were so happy with myself I figure it out. But at the end of the day I had to call Tiffany to help me some. Then she said go back and make another one it should work this time. I don’t know what I will do without all my family they always there to help me with the computer when I need them.
Anyway I went back and make another Christmas Elf like Tiffany said I send it to Mother we laugh about it I told her boy I wish I can move like that fast. Mother smiling at me and said Pam one of these days when you get to haven you will be able to move like that we both smiling that will be neat.
What A Day That Will Be.
I hope and prayer you will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Jim Smith said...

Great Story Pam! You know it is funny you applied this elf story to Heaven and how you will be able to run and move fully for the first time. Just this past week I was thinking about Heaven too and you were part of the image I saw! Free at last! I saw it. God's Word says it will be true. Jesus is Lord, Life is hard, Heaven is sure!