Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Talent Show

When I were down at Karen and Jay while Mother was recover from her knee surgery I think it were the first week I were there that Hanna got an chance to sing in a talent show. It were down at Cresson Texas at Tumbleweed's Bar-B-Que in the back of the Restaurant they have a close in patio a radio station put it on I think Hanna told me that radio stations put on talent shows sometimes to found new talent.
Hanna Jo heard about it she sign up they had it for so many weeks you can go back every week if you want to until you win Hanna had to sing a song she know and sing one that she wrote. Karen was going meet us down there after her volleyball game we all going go listen to her sing Jay and I got down there Hanna said that Karen got sick and had to go home we feel bad for Karen because she want to be there. Hanna did really good Jay and I was proud of her she getting some good experience singing when every she can like that.
On the way home I said Jay you know that movie Coal Miner's Daughter about Loretta Lynn and how Doo Loretta Lynn husband took her all these places to sing to getting her start. One of the first place I think it was loud everyone in there talking laugh they wasn't listen to her sing Doo stand up and start walking around and then I think he told them to be quite and listen to my wife. That the way it was tonight I tell Jay it loud in there and I want to stand up and tell everyone to be quite and listen to my niece she is good then Jay and I laugh about it Hanna tell us how many people came up to her afterward to tell her she was good so I guess they was listen.




No comments: