Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ipad

Sometime ago we were watch T.V. I saw one of the new Ipad on T.V. I tell Mother I wonder if I could work one of those Mother said it might take time but you can. As time pass maybe month went by we went to the City to see Marsha we went shopping Ashley go too I tell them about the Ipad that I saw they said we can go by the Apple store and you can try it to see what you think I tell them let me thinking about it some more I said I hate to buy one and won't be able to work it. Mother Marsha and Ashley said Pam you can do it at the same time it funny Gram were playing with his Iphone he had I were watch him playing basketball. Then Gram hand the Iphone to me he said you try it he show me what to do in little bit I made a hoop he said good job Pam we both laugh.
A week or so went by all the kids came home Saturday before Mother Day for the day we had a good time Jim walk in that day with a Ipad the one I saw he buy one. Everyone play with it I told Jim I saw one of them on T.V. he said that is one of the reason I bring it I want to see if can work one but I don't think I touch it that day. Later on in the week Mother tell me I told Jim to get you a Ipad I said Mother what if I can't work it she said you can beside that you need a new challenge in your life. Jim call Mother tell her he got the Ipad and I be up soon to setting it up for Pam also teach her how to work it. Mother and everyone in the family tell me I can do it I think it going to be nice after I learn more about it when Jim show me what to do when I try to touch something I always hit in the wrong place. As time go by I found that if I brace my arm in my other hand it help a lot Jim tell me it will get easy when you do it more I enjoy learning something new.






No comments: