Thursday, July 9, 2009

SAS Shoe Factory

When we live in Texas Mother and Daddy after they got they first R.V. they belong to a R.V. club. About once a month we meet go somewhere on the weekend and sometimes once a year they all go and spend a week together they go out to eat and play games. Some of the guys go to play golf that one time Mood teach Daddy to play golf and the lady go shopping sometimes.
One weekend we went to San Antonio some one said lets go to the SAS Shoe Factory Mother and Daddy said come on Pam lets go I tell them I stay here I don't like those shoe. Oh come on you might find something else they said when we got there I think we was surprise to see all the stuff they had in the store. Mother and Daddy laugh at me I end up buying a pair of shoe I think all of us buy shoes that day after I got through Daddy tell me sat down I get you a coke while Mother and everyone else look around. Daddy came back with both of us a coke and a sack of popcorn he said hey Pam do you realize that you can buy a coke for a dime and sack of popcorn for a nickel Mother walk up said hey y'all we can get small paper sack full of penny candy for a dollar we all laugh. It still that way today We had a good time I think everyone went home with a sack full of penny candy.
The shoes don't cost as much there in the factory then it do in the regular store it kind funny after we went the first time we decide to go back to the factory. Sometime Mother Daddy and I will go by ours self or someone go with us but when we go we always get lost Daddy will stop and had Mother go in somewhere and ask directions. You think after you keep go back you will remember where it was that factory were hard place to find.
One time Daddy and I were talking I said I need some SAS shoes he laugh at me and who didn't like those kind of shoes I just smile at him. Then Daddy look at me he said Pam what are you going to do after I'm gone I told him I will get someone to take me but I really don't want to think about that right now he said you better. Maybe a year or 2 after that Daddy pass away the first time we went back since Daddy gone Mother got Dorothy and Moody to take us they were down that way. The last time Marsha said I will take you Mother said Pam I don't know if we can find the way yeah I know it seem like Marsha heard us talking about how hard it was to find the factory. By our self Marsha said oh come on we might have to stop and ask someone again but we can do it before we leave I thought I going to get on line and see if I can find the factory when I did I saw where they had a e-mail address. So I e-mail them ask them for directions to the factory I got a e-mail back I told Mother what I did she was happy. Marsha came pick us up we took off Mother tell her I got some directions we got to San Antonio the next day we went to look for the factory we follow the directions like they said. Mother said Pam look over there is the factory was Marsha said you both act like you surprise we both said we are and laugh later I tell Mother I wish that Daddy were here he won't believe it I need to go back pretty soon and get me some more shoes before too long we had a nice time that week.











No comments: