Monday, July 13, 2009

Jim & Pam Birthdays

This past weekend Marsha came to pick up Mother and I we went down to Fort Worth to celebrate Jim and my birthdays. Friday night Beverly were going to give Jim a birthday party she were making plans for it for a while. Then Friday morning they got a call her Mother had a stroke Beverly told Jim for him to go ahead and have the party that night I got everything almost ready we cook and everybody coming for it she did a lot of working we hate that she had to miss it. When we got down there that afternoon Mother Marsha Tiffany and Jennifer help Jim get everything ready for the party were fun he friends from church and family came we all play domino games eat and just been together on Jim birthday. The next morning Jim and Mother talk they feel like he need to go help Beverly at the hospital we told him we understand and they can go with us some other time on the train ride.
On Saturday morning Mother give me a birthday party too I told her I would like to take the train ride between Fort Worth and Dallas Mother got Marsha Jay and Hanna help her making plans for the party. All of the family meet down town at the train I think they were about 18 of us we had a great time on the train some of us never have ride it before. When we got to Dallas we walk one block to Cindi's Restaurant the food were good Jay look at me and said sister what else would you like to do I did what I want to train ride and had lunch. So I think Mother and Jay decide to walk down to John F. Kennedy Memorial we were close by there. It something we all heard about but haven't never seen it then we just mess around under til it were time for the next train to go back.
It were neat to have almost the whole family there and been with you to spend the day with just want said thanks you again Mother for a wonderful special birthday party.




No comments: