Monday, July 27, 2009

A Weekend At The Lake.

We went down Friday to Possum Kingdom Karen and Jay have a house on the lake they ask all of the family down there for the weekend. Marsha her family didn't get to come we miss them on the way down there we were almost there and then we got to a bridge that was out we had to turn around and go about 55 miles out of the way to get there we was happy when we got there.
On Saturday morning everyone was in the lake riding the tube sea doo and swim Mother Karen and I were out on the porch watch them. The boat came by pulling Kaitlyn or Gabe I told Mother and Karen I think I would like to try that Karen said Pam we can bring the tube up on the shore to put you in it. Then she tell me kind what it will be like after lunch they took me down to the lake Mother and everyone help me Jay and Jeff put me in the tube they help me get comfortable my legs bother me. Jay said we pull you out there Jeff Jim Beverly Jennifer and Tiffany all got in the boat with Jay he hollow want to know if I was ready he took off it was so much fun. At one time I thought that I were going to tip over Jay stop the boat I look up Clinton were right there on the sea doo he want to know if I'm all right I think he said it kind look like you going tip over he said I'm here if you need me to get off to help you I tell him I'm ok we all laugh I had them take me in soon after that after I came in Lorri got to the lake Mother show her some pictures Lorri said do that again sister I said no thanks. That was neat I did that I love my family they always take care of me and encourage me to try new things.
That afternoon all of us were talking how good Emma Gabe Kaitlyn and Noah play when they won't in the water they were playing with they toys at one time I laugh at Noah he came in the room said this so much fun I want to have my birthday at the lake. Karen had everyone bring a dish for a birthday dinner and she made a cake for Tiffany she give her a party it were a really nice weekend.







No comments: